System version 2.10 for the Zoom F8 has been released. The firmware update includes the following :
■ Function Update
- Added phantom power setting options to continue supply of phantom power in playback mode.
■ Bug Fixes
- Eliminated false failure of SD card test in SD Slot 1
- Corrects behavior when powering down, retaining all Ubits mode settings
- Corrected format of files to ensure correct time stamp when transferring files to your computer
- Removed artifact noise when switching from recording mode to playback mode
- Increased Bluetooth Connection Stability between F8 and iOS devices
- Improved response time to following key sequence: Rec key –Pause key/Cancel– Rec key (new take)
For directions on how to update the firmware, please refer to page 128 of the F8 operation manual.
About Zoom North America:
Zoom North America is the U.S. affiliate of the Zoom Corporation (Japan). The company prides itself on offering its customers the very highest level of service and support.