System version 3.00 for the Zoom F8 has been released. The firmware update includes the following:
- Monitoring input signals of specific tracks without recording
- Saving multiple settings for signals sent to headphone output (Headphone Routing)
- Setting for keys being held (Key Hold Target)
- Backing up and loading F8 settings (Backup/Load Settings)
- Setting the level meter reference (Reference Level)
- Showing total recording time during long recording periods (Time Counter)
- Using F-Control as a controller (Connect)
- Setting the type of keyboard connected to F-Control (Keyboard Type)
- Setting user keys for F-Control (User Key)
- Setting the power supply used by F-Control (Power Source)
- Setting F-control LED brightness (LED Brightness)
For directions on how to update the firmware, please refer to page 128 of the F8 operation manual.
About Zoom North America:
Zoom North America is the U.S. affiliate of the Zoom Corporation (Japan). The company prides itself on offering its customers the very highest level of service and support.