System version 2.00 for the Zoom F8 has been released.
The firmware update includes the following:
■ Function Updates
- Added Trim Knob option that enables adjusting fader/pan settings with input trim knobs.
- Added the function of moving the previously recorded take to the new FALSE TAKE folder.
- Expanded Function Shortcuts as well as Shortcut List Menu.
- Added the function of selecting alphabet letters for the scene number.
- Added Trim Link function for adjusting the input levels of multiple tracks simultaneously.
- Added the function of editing track name in Meta data.
- Added the function of showing track names on the level meters.
- Added the function that enables selecting “Scene_***” for the format of take name.
- Added the function of adjusting L/R track volume.
- Added SOLO function that enables monitoring signals of specific tracks only during playback.
- Added sound report function for exporting CSV format file including recorded take information etc.
- Changed the location of Next Take menu on MENU>REC>Next Take to MENU>META DATA (for next take).
- Added the function of applying edits of the selected card to the other card when two SD cards are inserted.
- Changed the track order of Poly WAV recorded files from Tr1, Tr2, …, Tr8, L, R to L, R, Tr1, Tr2, …, Tr8.
■ Bug Fixes
- Audio clock is out of sync when stopping input of Time Code with Ext Audio Clock Sync turned ON.
- Time Code on recorded file is shifted when Pre Rec function is ready.
- Time Code is not recorded on Artist Name of ID3 field of MP3 recorded files.
- Improved the volume change rate of headphone knob.
About Zoom North America:
Zoom North America is the U.S. affiliate of the Zoom Corporation (Japan). The company prides itself on offering its customers the very highest level of service and support.