Unleash Your Voices Zoom V6 Introducing The V6 Vocal Processor
Packed with professional vocal effects, built-in looper, and our new Formant Pedal, no matter what style you sing the V6 will take your music to the next level.
Command Your Performance
Perfect for live performance, you can easily activate effects and quickly recall your favorite settings.
Voices In Your Head?
The V6 offers instant access to dozens of studio-grade effects that can be combined to create the right voice for any song.
Find Your Voice
Select your desired Voice Effect from 12 different options ranging from the Unison Effect to Octave, Up/Down, to Vocoder. You can even chose Pitch Correct to deliver your EDM sound.
Checkout Vocoder, Whistle, and Talkbox samples:
Craft Your Harmony
Add up to two backing vocals and create your perfect three-part harmony. Based on the key you’ve chosen, the V6 creates the appropriate harmonic intervals.
Download the V6 Harmony Chart here.
Checkout dry vocals compared to Oct Up High Harmony Patch and Choir Harmony Patch:
Choose from 10 popular studio effects including classics such as Delay, Chorus, and Reverb. Or go modern with effects like Telephone and Beatbox.
Checkout Chorus, Beatbox, and Telephone samples:
With 40 preloaded patches there are plenty of great sounds to choose from right out of the box. Or experiment and create and save your own.
Checkout dry vocals compared to Slapback John Patch and Oct Down Distortion Patch:
Take Your EDM from the Studio to the Club
KEY PITCH CORRECT
Select the key of your song and the V6 will process your voice to the nearest pitch within the key. Using the ADJUST knob you can determine how fast the processing is executed to obtain a softer or harsher correction to your original voice.
CHROMATIC PITCH CORRECT
The V6 will shift your voice to the nearest chromatic pitch.
Checkout Pitch Correct effect sample:
Step to Add Flavor
The V6 is the only vocal processor to use an expression pedal for shifting the formant of your voice. The formant pedal can provide radical changes in vocal characteristics without changing the pitch, delivering an unprecedented level of creativity and exploration.
Checkout Formant Pedal effects sample:
A Mic Designed
Just for You
An important component of the V6 is Zoom’s innovative SGV-6 mic. The SGV-6 is designed to isolate your voice by suppressing sounds from other instruments on stage. The mic’s vocal isolation enables the V6 to process your voice with unmatched accuracy.
Meet Your New
The built-in looper allows up to 3:30 of loop creations. Overdub multiple vocal parts all by yourself. Simply step on the footswitch and off you go.
Let's Hook Up
Your mic, your computer, an expression pedal, whatever it is you need to hook up, you’ll find its connection on the V6.
XLR Mic Input
Phantom Power Switch
Control Pedal Input
USB Output/Audio Interface
Headphone Out/Volume Control
DC Power In
“The V6 brings my studio sound to the stage.”
— Aaron Rizzo
Singer, Songwriter, Touring Musician… Creator
- V6 offers over 10 studio-grade effects
- Simultaneously use up to three vocal processors from the Voice, Harmony and Effect sections
- Includes highly directional SGV-6 shotgun microphone to isolate your vocal to allow enhanced processing
- Formant Shift pedal for adjusting your vocal character in real time
- Looper for recording up to 3:30.
- 40 preset patches created by professional vocalists and audio engineers
- 100 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Built-in compressor for optimizing input signal levels
- Built-in Enhancer for optimizing input signal frequencies via equalization and de-essing
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz
- USB port for firmware updates, power and audio recording
- Line output for connecting to external mixing consoles
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Runs for 3.5 hours on four AA batteries
- Included AC adapter
- Optional expression pedal offers advanced control over effects parameters
What's in the Box
- V6 Vocal Processor
- SGV-6 Shotgun Microphone*
- AD-16 AC Adapter
- Quick Guide
- Patch Memory List
*XLR mic cable not included.
- FP02M Expression Pedal
- CBR-16 Carrying Bag
|V6 Vocal Processor|
|Number of patch memories:||
24-bit 128× oversampling
24-bit 128× oversampling
20 Hz–20 kHz (+1 dB/−3 dB) (200 kΩ load)
2-digit 7-segment LED
Directionality: Super cardioid (3 directional mic units)
Stereo mini jack
|Equivalent input noise (when phantom power off):||
–125 dBu or less (A-weighted, 150 Ω input, +40 dBu input gain)
|Noise floor (residual noise):||
AC adapter (9 V DC 500 mA, center negative) (ZOOM AD-16)
Connector: Micro USB
181 mm (D) × 320 mm (W) × 77 mm (H)
1.56 kg (excluding batteries)